I wrote a little python script that analyzes the rent VS buying a house
conflict in Israel ...
I'm aware of it's naiveness - with changing $ rates,changing prime and
changing moods silvan & klein but I've found it to be usefull when
making financial descssions.

Please feel free to send me and ideas,bugs,rants & flames.

It resides in  http://whybuy.sourceforge.net

--
Lior Kesos ,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aduva re.search("meaning",self)