Actually he has a point. Consider who's receiving CVs nowadays.
It's quite possible an entire office doesn't have Acrobat Reader installed,
or at least most of them don't have it..

Just a thought tho

Eli

PS.
On a personal note, I doubt you'll have trouble finding a job with what you
know, so don't worry :p

29/08/02 11:00:58, Ben-Nes Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This is Relevant as such tips help Linux people to advance and by advancing
>they take linux step by step to recognation
>
>> One thing that you might want to do - is convert your resume to Word
>format
>> also, those HR departments love it as .doc and not as .pdf ;)
>
>and thats relevant to the list because....?

"There's so many different worlds
 So many different suns
 And we have just one world
 But we live in different ones.."