On Sun, Sep 01, 2002, Guy Cohen wrote about "Re: [OT] Looking for jobs":
> I'm not a lawyer buy im wondering what is their case. Having your
> mail server auto-add a message claiming your message is the property
> of your boss, and adds a "do not touch" sign, makes it legal for them
> to sue you by Israeli law? by *any* law?

I wonder what would happen if a person forced to add such a signature
will prepend to it his own signature, looking something like this:

 +----- Please ignore the following CRAP:

Nadav Har'El                        |         Sunday, Sep 1 2002, 25 Elul 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |every minute of it.