Quoting Guy Cohen, from the post of Sat, 19 Oct:
> [blah blah blah so much crap i can cry]
>
> And if i tell you what kernel version im using would you know
> how to solve this problem? let me think about it.... Nope you wouldn't.

I have one too, but I'll save you the long read of the annoying exact
details...

"there may be a bug in a program that causes some version of kernel on
some machines to freeze. carefull! it might happen to you too!"

(Guy, are you familliar with the concept of FUD? I'm reading this thread
and I can't figure out why would anyone try to be so unhelpful on
purpose)

--
Your guardian angel
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.