On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 09:21:31AM +0200, Ira Abramov wrote:
> and I can't figure out why would anyone try to be so unhelpful on
> purpose)
I'm not. I'm simply resent him being so arrogant.

Anyhow to the matter if you really want to know. It's an old p-133
running with kernel 2.4.19. pppd version 2.4.1, pptp version 1.1.0-1.
The only reason i suspect that is a bug with pppd is because 2 times
I was lucky enough to be on the logging terminal when it happened
and the last thing showed before the freeze was pppd: terminated by peer.

--
http://www.uadm.com         |   Local and Remote Unix/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               |   Administration. Security,