On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 23:10, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Be careful with RH 8. 0 if you plan to use it on some heavy workload with some
> scripts...

Warning: This email is written before the first coffee of the morning.
Please forgive me in advance... :-)

I'm probably stupid (see above), but he didn't mention running it on the
same *computer*. I mean, I would expect much more for this to be a
result of some hardware related problem (HD operating with DMA off for
example or some such) rather then some the wide VM problem it seems to
be hinting at.

In short, I think something is wrong in his configuratrion (and this may
or may not be related to RH8.0) rather then to a bug somwewhere.

Gilad
--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://benyossef.com

 "Geeks rock bands cool name #8192: RAID against the machine"