Hi all,

I started to write, mainly for myself, some notes about the instaparty
we had on Thursday.
Basically, I think the whole notion should be very different from
today, and that the usuall installers (well, at least RH) are too
general to be close-to-optimal for our (tau's) audience (and probably
also most of the potential Israeli audience).

I will use these notes mostly to prepare for our next instaparty,
but I think many of the issues are also relevant to other instaparties.

You can find the (on-going-version of the) notes here:
<http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~didi/instaparty-notes>

I will be happy to get comments.

        Didi