On Sun, Dec 08, 2002, Ira Abramov wrote about "Re: Hebrew Lashon Academy":
> kurim are threads btw, and they don't come out of the spider's ass, but are
> actually a product of sliva from its mouth.

Are you sure about that? (not that it has anything to do with Linux...)

I believe the webs *do* come out of the spider's "ass" (or rather, it's
rear-end), not its mouth.

It's not only more logical (if spiders walk forward...), but also according to
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~ednieuw/Spiders/InfoNed/webthread.html
(just something I randomly googled), "There are several glands located at
the spider's abdomen, which produce the silken thread.". If you want to
see where a spider's abdomen is, take a look at

        http://www.xs4all.nl/~ednieuw/Spiders/InfoNed/body.html

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Tuesday, Dec 10 2002, 5 Tevet 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Support bacteria - they're the only