On Wednesday 18 December 2002 20:50, Amir Tal wrote:

> Section "InputDevice"
>       Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
>       Driver          "mouse"
>       Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
This option is redundant, to say the least - "CorePointer" will suffice.
"SendCoreEvents" is used if you want to configure two or more mice - for the
second mouse and further.
>       Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
>       Option          "CorePointer"
>       Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
>       Option          "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
> EndSection
Seems all right to me. Now, I recall that X may somehow interfere with gpm -
at least it used to be like this in the past. Did you try to disable gpm
before starting X?

> ### END DEBCONF SECTION
>
> --Boundary_(ID_cXO4Po6uRhx8xjFxviW3ow)--

Regards,
Alex Chudnovsky
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ : 35559910