"Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Who said ethics was an exact science? :)

If memory serves, ethics was one of Aristotle's "noble sciences," but
then I believe it is not referred to appropriately in this discussion,
since Aristotle's ethics was about acceptable interactions between
*two* persons.

An extension of ethics to larger groups, communities, and societies
constitutes another "noble science," called - cough - politics.

Oh, yeah, we wanted to avoid *that*... ;-)

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]