Alcatels are pretty rare commodity now.
I've heard you can find some at BezeqStore but whether they've got some
in their inventory at the moment, who knows. I've also heard that Bezeq
have ordered more Alcatels. I wonder when we'll see those...

Eli

20/01/03 12:22:51, Ishai Parasol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
"There's so many different worlds
 So many different suns
 And we have just one world
 But we live in different ones.."