Indeed that was what they've intended. However, their Samsung modems
have failed completely (from my understand they discovered a problem with
them) so they've stopped issuing them. The Rotal and others are causing
problems so Bezeq decided to order another batch.

Eli

20/01/03 19:30:21, Hetz Ben Hamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Monday 20 January 2003 17:37, voguemaster wrote:
>> Alcatels are pretty rare commodity now.
>> I've heard you can find some at BezeqStore but whether they've got some
>> in their inventory at the moment, who knows. I've also heard that Bezeq
>> have ordered more Alcatels. I wonder when we'll see those...
>
>I had on the contrary things - that Bezeq decided to stop ordering Alcatel
>modems.
>
>Thanks,
>Hetz

"There's so many different worlds