On 2003-03-09, Tomer Dagan wrote:

> The support guys in 012 say nothing but: "we are supporting only one
> computer connection",
> Of course they can't help me with linux and denied that something were
> done to block a specific kind of connection.

Did/could you try running with only the main computer, without the
masquarading (if the other computers are linux too, ssh is an
acceptable workaround for surfing from them)?  If that still doesn't
work, they can't claim any longer it's because of "many computer
connection".  Can't help ideas beyond this...

--
Beni Cherniavsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm too lazy to use GUI - why should I click all these things to get
my job done?