Tomer Dagan wrote:
That the strange thing,
trace route work, dns works.
It is actually look like a slow connection.
When, for example, I'm pointing the browser to ynet
its find the site, its even add the extra path of the url (http://www.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8,00.html, for example).
Nothing it come up on the browser, but the browser keeps rolling for ever.
Sometimes its start to load the page and then stop, but the browser keeps rolling.
The minorities of the site work fine. nana for example.
google is even do the search but most of the links goes no where.

We also have adsl account at netvision. For a single computer as well.
I wrote a script that replace all the connection definition (/etc/ppp/..., resolved.conf ...) from 012 to netvision and the same way back.
When I have the problem I described with 012 I'm moving to netvision and every thing get fine.
Changing back to 012 - bad.
That lead me to conclude that nothing is wrong with my Linux system.
And as I said, only creating the connection with Windows2000 system I'm able to fix the connection.

Question: what happens if you disconnect the connection and re-establish it without rebooting - does this solves the problem once it happens?

What happens if you reboot to Linux (but not to Windows), does this solves the problem once it happens?

It is possible that connecting via Windows is not what relly solves the problem but something else, which you happen to do for dialing using Windows.

Another idea:

Have you tried lowering MTU settings for the clients?

Gilad