Quoting Beni Cherniavsky, from the post of Mon, 10 Mar:
> > this Wed. (12/3, sorry for the short notice), starting 16:00, Technion.
> >
> Aha!  That's why I missed all previous ones - I wasn't subscribed to
> linux-il :-).  Seriously, there is some visibility problem - by the

in theory there is a linux-il-announce list, but in the last year+ only
spammers use it. I'm tired trying to educating people to use it.

Ely, you can close it really....

--
All blissed out
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.