On Sunday 30 March 2003 13:18, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:
> Sunday, March 30, 2003, 3:13:46 PM, you wrote:
>
> EL> It suppose to have bidi support around,
> EL> didn't get to test it yet.
> EL> but I guess the dear people of hebrew openoffice
> EL> can provide us with info:)
>
> OpenOffice 1.1. Does not Have Hebrew support. Only the
> developer builds from 643 and up have it.
> Once you have that build installed, enter the preferences,
> go to the language settings, and mark the checkbox next to
> CTL support.
> HTH
No, you totally wrong.

Hebrew work very well.
I am using it right now, and its much better than the 643c i had.
And its work for me with hebrew out-ot-the-box.

U can see simple screen shot here:
http://forums.ort.org.il/files/117/1729026/6740049.png

And after using "export to PDF":
http://forums.ort.org.il/files/117/1729028/2032407.pdf