On Sun, Mar 30, 2003, Barak Bloch wrote about "Re: openoffice 1.1beta is out":
> Hebrew work very well.
> I am using it right now, and its much better than the 643c i had.
> And its work for me with hebrew out-ot-the-box.

Does Hebrew also work in the presentation creation application in openoffice?
If so, I'll consider making my go-linux presentation using OpenOffice :)

> And after using "export to PDF":
> http://forums.ort.org.il/files/117/1729028/2032407.pdf

This looks quite bad for me, with punctuation going over the Hebrew text
(I tried acroread, ghostview and xpdf, with the same problem).
Is there an option to create better-looking postscript output?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Sunday, Mar 30 2003, 26 Adar II 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Computers are like air conditioners. Both