Quoting Linus Torvalds, from the post of Mon, 31 Mar:
> Hi, I'm Linus Torvalds, I assume that most of you have heard my name
> before.

The Linus I know barely has the time for lkml, much less his local LUG,
and I find it kind of odd he would use a webmail address rather than a
more conveniant one.

I am only left with a big question mark here, who IS this poster and
what does he really want? to troll the list, pull an April 1st, or (my
paranoid hat) harvest our Email addresses for spam?

Dear prankster,
Have a happy fool's day, enjoy your GNU/linux and think up a better
diguise :)

--
More important drivel from
Ira Abramov