Meir Kriheli wrote:

Wouldn't it save resources if a "Press Release" was issued ? It have
saved us the time to translate it, and Nadav's time coming and "fixing"
it.

To what address should announcements be sent? Are there any problems with
UTF-8 text?

All *Nuke systems have a simply way to submit stories via the web interface.

Tzafrir, if you like, we can help you with a "press release" proper. submitted to the media. If you don't mind help Hamakor in the process, by pushing it by allowing the press release to come from our "official" source, that can work for everyone's benefit.

As for you, Meir. I wrote a long email, only to realize I'm too angry and hurt to click "send" without regretting it later on. Read my previous post, show some interest in actively helpin, send your comments to me or the board in private, ask to join the PR effort, or even call me on the phone (it's on my web site). If you want to help, help. If you don't want to help, please don't interfere. This is my last mail on this thread.

You're missing the point, I'm not talking about whatsup is specific I'm talking about general media, journalists etc.

Creating awarness with those journalists take time. We sent one press release about Haifux already. I missed the HSpell announcement.

Let's hope the new PR intitative at Hamakor will fly..

Why don't you join it, then? Why did NOBODY from whatsup ask to join it?

Or take for example the result of the poll about Hamakor at Whatsup
(what's wrong with it's web site BTW ?).

Why bother installing a poll facility?

Shachar asked for one on whatsup to see where people stand.

I'm fine with it being on whatsup. I wanted to know how many people extra will pay if we aquire the ability to charge credit card, so we know whether it pays back, and which card is better for our target audience. The rest of the options were just so people can voice where they stand.

By whats's wrong I mean that as for now going to http://hamakor.org.il/ gives an empty index page, not the design

A disk crashed. Another dent in my time spent on other activities. I am also trying to form a business. It will hopefully be up tommorow, and we will then have to resync the mirrors.

Shachar, switching to read-only mode for this thread.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant