On Thursday 19 June 2003 20:16, Dan Armak wrote:
> IANAL, so I don't really know either way. AFAIK you can't forbid someone
> from using your trademark if he isn't directly competing with you, and a

Can anyone define the verb "use trademark"? What does it mean? It's not like
SCO claims their software is Linux, right?  And they stopped selling
Linux-based software, right?

This might be getting over the edge of the scope of the list, but it's about
user rights and definitions of legal terms we encounter virtually every day
today, so I hopethe powers that be will bear with me.

--Amos