Hi!

I was trying to submit a few sites to the Dmoz.org directory. When I try
to submit it using Konqueror or lynx (the first on my home computer - the
latter on iglu.org.il), it gets stuck and eventually returns an HTTP
error.

However, using this Perl LWP script I wrote to automate it:

http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/process_dmoz_submission.pl

It works in the first time the form is submitted, after a few seconds.

Can anyone explain it? Is the script written wrong?

Regards,

        Shlomi

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.