Arik, (and the list)

> On the other hand, in 1997-2000 many people just quit university
> because the start-up world was too enticing, and they are good enough to
> get a job without a degree. After all, 5.4% of the richest people in the
> world are collage dropouts [1].

The same thing happend to me in the U.S. in 1972/73. You could walk
down a large street in any business district almost anywhere with
a sandwich sign saying "I kan progrum komputrs" and get a job in 5 minutes.

One friend of mine got a programming job at barbecue and he wasn't even
there. :-)

On The other hand in the late 80's I was one of if not the best BAL
programer in the world (300 lines of tested, debugged code from specs
per day 5 days per week for almost 6 months). Think anyone cares now?

Now its just a minor footnote on a resume that's too long.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson [EMAIL PROTECTED] 972-54-608-069
Do sysadmins count networked sheep?