k3b definatly. However I don't know how to burn eltorito disks yet.
ביום שלישי, 12 באוגוסט 2003, 07:32, Erez Boym כתב:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a Nero like CD/DVD creation
> software ? One that can create ISOs, bootable cds
> automatically convert file types etc.
>
> Thanks
>
> Erez

- diego
/ The Great Movie Posters: HOT STEEL      \
| BETWEEN THEIR LEGS! -- The Cycle        |
| Savages (1969) The Hand that Rocks the  |
| Cradle... Has no Flesh on It! -- Who    |
| Slew Auntie Roo? (1971) TWO GREAT BLOOD |
| HORRORS TO RIP OUT YOUR GUTS! -- I Eat  |
| Your Skin & I Drink Your Blood (1971    |
| double-bill) They Went In People and    |
| Came Out Hamburger! -- The Corpse       |
\ Grinders (1971)                         /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||