On Wednesday 17 September 2003 06:53, Shlomo Solomon wrote:
> I'm sending this again, since after a full week, I still didn't get any
> answers and I find it hard to believe that no-one has come up against this
> problem - so I hope someone can help.
>
> --- here's my previous message
>
> I can't figure out what I did wrong, but I can no longer see Flash in Konq
> or Mozilla 1.3.1. It used to work, and I don't know when it stopped
> working. According to about:plugins, the latest Flash plugin in installed -
> see below.
>
> Any ideas?  TIA
>

> Here's partial otput from about:plugins:
>
> Shockwave Flash
>
>     File name: libflashplayer.so
>     Shockwave Flash 6.0 r79
>
> MIME Type                                    Description            Suffixes
>       Enabled application/x-shockwave-flash   Shockwave Flash             swf
>      Yes
> application/futuresplash              FutureSplash Player   spl           Yes

I am sorry about the delay, but i experienced the same problem on my computer
and did not notice it :) That's mainly because I use Opera as my main
browser. Naturally, in Opera the flash support never stopped working.
Considered the fact it uses the plugin directly, the problem has to be the
Mozilla Plugger settings (I performed an upgrade to 1.4 a few days ago). So I
reinstalled the rpm version of flash player from http://macromedia.mplug.org,
it reregistered itself with the plugger and voila!
Still, if you did that and still experiencing problems, reply to me privately,
and I try to help you out.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vasiliev Michael