sorry for sending a second copy of this message, but I forgot to write that
re-installing the Flash plugin didn't help. In fact, I did that before
writing the first message in this thread last week.

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 15:45, Vasiliev Michael wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2003 06:53, Shlomo Solomon wrote:

> > I can't figure out what I did wrong, but I can no longer see Flash in
> > Konq or Mozilla 1.3.1. It used to work, and I don't know when it stopped

> I am sorry about the delay, but i experienced the same problem on my
> computer and did not notice it :) That's mainly because I use Opera as my
> main browser. Naturally, in Opera the flash support never stopped working.
> Considered the fact it uses the plugin directly, the problem has to be the
> Mozilla Plugger settings (I performed an upgrade to 1.4 a few days ago). So
> I reinstalled the rpm version of flash player from
> http://macromedia.mplug.org, it reregistered itself with the plugger and

First of all, I tried installing Opera and as you wrote, Flash works. But
here's something strange. I've discovered that my problem with Flash is not
on all sites. So maybe the problem is not with Flash, but something else
altogether. Specifically, on www.netaction.co.il I don't see the Flash banner
ad with Mozilla 1.3.1 or Konq, but I do see it with Opera. Flash did work on
this site in the past. On other sites, all 3 browsers work. What am I
missing?

BTW, although I don't intend to move to Opera (at least not at the moment),
I'm curious if anyone knows how to get it to work properly with BiDi? I can
see Hebrew, but none of the three Hebrew encodings available from the View
menu (Visual, Logical, Windows) work properly.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://come.to/shlomo.solomon