Shachar Shemesh wrote on 2003-10-07:

> Shaul Karl wrote:
>
> >  What about searching?
> >
> I thought about that. In theory - I can set up htdig, get a script set
> up from the page, go over the resulting thing to make sure there are not
> security problems, etc. Experience shows, however, that redirecting
> searches to google produce results that are:
> 1. easier to set up
> 2. Better in quality
> 3. Easier to secure
>
> I'll do that when the need arises, and when google starts indexing the
> pages. I'll also remind you all that nothing about the current service
> is final, for now.
>
> > In addition, the archive at plasma-gate seems to
> >be running again. Do we now have 2 archives? I believe that two are
> >better then one.
> >
> I don't see why, really. It's not that I mind that much, just that I
> don't see the difference.

Reminder:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.region.israel

It has got with NNTP and HTTP access and searching.  I'm not sure how
far back it goes but an mbox archive can be imported into it if
needed.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WEP was broken on every concievable level, and on several
inconcievable levels.  -- Shachar Shemesh in linux-il