Out of curiousity, what about the US Robitics aDSL router? Excelnet
sells them for about 900 NIS, which is a lot of money for one's home,
but not much for a business.

Out of curiosity too - how reliable is it to buy any ADSL modem abroad in order to use it in Israel? What should be looked for? Or is ADSL generally standard enough these days to use anything anywere?

I'm asking because at least back in the beginning I got the impression
that there are many variations and not all ADSL modems were made equal.

--Amos