I just noticed that "Fedora Core 1" was released today (I think) -
see http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/.

Is this what would-have-been-called "Redhat 10" (or Redhat 9.1 or whatever)?
It certainly looks that way, except I don't see a big fuss about this
release (we always had a couple of weeks of rumors before a Redhat release...).
What's the "Core" part of the release name - should I be waiting
for some "non-core" parts of this release, or is this "Fedora Core" the
good-old-Redhat's new name?

It appears, then, that it is not the end of the world as we know it :)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Thursday, Nov 6 2003, 11 Heshvan 5764
Phone: +972-53-790466, ICQ 13349191 |We aim to please, you aim too, please.