ביום שלישי 11 נובמבר 2003, 09:25, נכתב על ידי Shachar Shemesh:
> Any news on free alternatives to VMWare? Boches is so slow it hurts, and
> plex86 never left the ground, as far as I know.

plex86 has been discontinued and currently has been re-engineered to run only
linux by supplying a fixed set of emulated PC hardware devices for which
kernel support should be written. they have a somewhat running version (with
the required kernel patches) but setting it up is difficult and at the end
you have a headless box - there is currently no infrastracture for sharing
the host OS head gear (keyboard, mouse and screen).

--
Oded

::..
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
        -- Oscar Wilde