[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

(CC'ed to Shachar as well, as Hamakor's rep on this subject).

With such questions ("what's up with Hamakor's mirrors of X?")
cropping up from time to time - may I suggest that Hamakor will
setup a "mirrors-status" mailing list so people can subscribe
there to get updates about what's going on with it?

An archive of this status list would be also a good thing.

Just a suggestion...

--Amos

12 hours from request to an active mailing list+archive. Not too bad, I think.

This is a moderated mailing list. Wer'e not trying to create yet another discussion forum. All mails will be posted in English. This is meant to be an EXTREMELY low volume list, so don't hesitate to subscribe if you are using any of the mirrors available through hamakor.org.il or iglu.org.il. If any other mirror admin sees this email and wishes to notify people through this list, please let me know.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant