On Thursday 13 November 2003 01:17, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> 12 hours from request to an active mailing list+archive. Not too bad, I
> think.
> The full details are available on http://mirror.hamakor.org.il. The

Better than **not bad** :-), but there's one small problem. If I read the
details on http://mirror.hamakor.org.il correctly, as useful as the
information is, it still doesn't answer Herouth's original question that
started this thread, and that is where to find an up-to-date update site for
Mandrake 9.1. I admit that until reading the thread, I hadn't noticed that
recently, running Mandrake Update against the IGLU mirror doesn't update
anything - how silly of me :-(. So to repeat Herouth's question:

Any clues? Alternative mirrors that are actually up-to-date? I'm talking about
security/bugfix mirrors, not the ISO or the net install.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://come.to/shlomo.solomon