If only the small integratable single-minded tools were *easily*
integratable, I suspect Rational would have gone of business a few years
ago.

Shachar Tal
Verint Systems

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may
be privileged and confidential.  The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email.