Hello folks!

I just upgraded my SuSE 8.1 system yo SuSE 9.0. Everything worked fine (for a change) - except I no longer get Hebrew keyboard input, just question marks, "dominos" or nothing. This applies to native Linux apps as well as Win stuff running under Crossover Office.

Things done:
1. Checked that XFree86 recognised IL as a keyboard variant (using SuSE SAX2 utility).
2. Sent a message to SuSE installation support (no reply, over a week).

Has anyone else had this experience?

And something weird: Open Office (as supplied) DOES switch to Hebrew and back, even though the bidi method is slightly whacky.

Regards,

Daniel