Hi All,

I Have downloaded the ISOs of MDK 9.2 shortly after it became available.

I installed the system and all seemed fine.

I have noticed the Hebrew support files are missing. For instance, the
Hebrew files for Open Office 1.1.0RC4, The KOffice Hebrew files and
more.

All Esperanto files are there...

Is it supposed to be like that, or is I got the short end of the stick
by mistake?

If you could tell me where to find the Open Office Hebrew support files
for MDK 9.2, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks,

Amichai.