ביום שלישי 02 דצמבר 2003, 19:23, נכתב על ידי Amichai Rotman:
> Hi All,
>
> I Have downloaded the ISOs of MDK 9.2 shortly after it became available.
>
> I installed the system and all seemed fine.
>
> I have noticed the Hebrew support files are missing. For instance, the
> Hebrew files for Open Office 1.1.0RC4, The KOffice Hebrew files

OpenOffice and KOffice do not have (yet) a hebrew package. both do support
hebrew writing and reading but not localization of menus and dialogs.

> and more.

For example ?

--
Oded

::..
For future reference - don't anybody else try to send patches as vi scripts,
please. Yes, it's manly, but let's face it, so is bungee-jumping with the
cord tied to your testicles.
        -- Linus Torvalds on LKML regarding patch submission policy