On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 07:24:44PM +0200, Ivor Terret wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Does anyone have experience with configuring a Globespan USB Modem on
> SuSE 9.0 Pro?

I'll be happy to hear otherwise but afaik if its the askey 130 (the
small adsl usb modem supplied by bezeq) then it is not supported by
linux.
(Fought with it a bit some time ago, and don't remember who supplied the
driver but they said they have support for the 160 or 170 (don't
rememeber which one is the one that actually exists) but no support is
currently planned for the 130).
For linux, the safest bet is getting the 750 kbs account and getting the
eth modem (or buying a modem and then you can get any account you want).