On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:18:14PM +0200, Ivor Terret wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ok, i found that undeed this is a problem with backported kernel headers
> and have a replacement

  Is undeed == indeed?

> pusb-linux.c file.
>
> Once i find my file and replace it ;-), i'll let the list know, and if
> the replacement file works, i'll post it here.

  What file will you find? If you haven't done so already, how do you
know that this is indeed the problem? I can see the smiley but I can not
figure out why it is there.
  If this is the problem, can it be that you will have to replace your
kernel as well in order to get that piece of binary actually working?

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I