I have not seen it mentioned here (maybe I wasn't looking ?)

Open question
The government claims open-source software means a 60% saving. It doesn't add up.

Basically it sais that the TCO of Open Source is higher than that of
propriatery solutions and it because of the "forking problem" it is risky
to use OS.
It sais that the Government of Israel should not move from MS an
other propriatery solutions to OS.

The English version of the article can be found here:
http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/DocView.asp?did=747399&fid=980

Gabor