On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:43:53AM +0200, Noam Rathaus wrote:
> I have implemented the following Crontab record to monitor my ADSL, and bring it up
> when it comes done:
>
> Does anyone have a better solution?

  I am not using pptp. My point is that with pppoe, persist + maxfail 0
parameters to pppd were suggested here in the past. Works well for me.
pptp is on top, or a replacement for pppd, doesn't it? Won't those
parameters work for pptp as well?

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I