On Wednesday 17 December 2003 16:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yishay Mor wrote:
> > As a Q&D alternative, I've used JSPWiki (.org). Its a wiki (surprise),
>
> Which reminds me a question I'm bothering with for quite a while -
> is anyone aware of Hebrew-enabled Wiki engines? The only one I found
> so far is the Hebrew Wikipedia effort, and I'm not sure I like their
> interface (I easely get lost in their document hierarchy).

I'm actually working on a PHP based wiki with a lot of other interesting
stuff. its only at the beginning, but I already got many features of the
features I'm aiming for.

you can look at it at http://www.typo.co.il (and please don't make a mess).
while the interface is english only currently (mainly due to the fact that I
do a lot of the editing on non-unicode friendly terminals), its all gettext
ready and I'll build a catalog once the todo list has shrunk down to
manageable size.

Currently it does offer page editing limitation - pages are owned and owners
can limit editing to logged in users, "friends", owner only or to lock the
page completly. unfortunatly the user registeration screens do not work at
the moment, and some of the interface is hidden from anonymous users.

One more warning - the styling engine is very week and offer nothing but the
most rudimentary abilities. unless someone else wants to take it over, it
will stay that way until all the other stuff is done.

--
Oded