×××× ××× 29 ××××× 2003, 18:43, ×××× ×× ××× Diego Iastrubni:
> ×××× ×××, 29 ×××××× 2003, 15:42, ×××× ×× ××× Oded Arbel:

> > Mandrake's supermount might do the work for you. it actually automounts
> > whenever the specified device becomes idle and not after a timeout and
> > remounts it immidietly on access. it is usually used to support removable
> > media but I guess nothing prevents it from being used on static
> > partitions.
>
> but then it gets mounted just by "ls /mnt/mydisk". this is not what he
> wanted.

When he said he wanted to automaticly unmount idling partitions, I was under
the impression that he also wanted them to automaticly remount when required,
because this sounds to me like a useful feature, but I may have been
mistaken.

--
Oded

::..
The Marines:
        The few, the proud, the not very bright.