×××× ××××× 11 ××××× 2004, 00:45, ×××× ×× ××× Gil Freund:
> I am looking for a CMS (content management system) for web sites that
> will support a bilingual site (hebrew and english, preferably with
> UTF-8). This is not for a member type site, such as plone, nuke's,
> wiki's or blogs, but more of information site with a limited and finite
> number of editors.

There are several Hebrew nuke derivatives around, though I found none of them
to be well designed or well implemented. I'm still not sure if its mostly a
problem with the original phpnuke design or the level of the avarage Israel
PHP programmer (I suspect both ;-).

--
Oded

::..
"Document code?  Why do you think they call it 'code?'"