On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:31:19PM +0200, Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to run MandrakeUpdate (URPMI) to update the
> Kernel-source-2.4.22-26mdk package. After downloading the package, it
> tells me there's a problem with the signature and it won't install.
>
> It happens   with all sources (IGLU included). I checked the sigs, and
> they're there.
>
> How can I fix it?

IIRC urpmi is quite buggy in handling partial downloads. On many cases I
got this error and it turns out that there was a file of size 0 in the
cache. Delete it from the packages cache. (I don't recall the exact
path. Something like /var/cache/urpmi/archives/ )

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       +---------------------------+