Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Then again, maybe not. For example - I'm confounded if I can understand
> why spammers will vigorously spam people who ask to be removed.
> Presumably, if someone asks to be removed, he is highly unlikely to ever
> buy something from you. Spamming him again will only cost you the
> (insignificant, but still) money, with almost no hope of seeing any
> back. I'm not sure what this means about the above logic.

If you ignorethem, your email address is "unconfirmed". If you reply to
remove yourself from the list, you are confirming your email address
exists and gets to a real person, which makes it much more valuable.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson [EMAIL PROTECTED] 972-54-608-069
Icq/AIM Uin: 2661079 MSN IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Not for email)