Hi All,

I am running MDK 9.2. I have a bunch of URPMI sources configured.

All of them (except IGLU's) came from the official Mandrake Mirrors
List.

I found a number of cool independent RPM sources, with cool apps.

My question: is it safe to use them? I mean, I don't know the person
behind them, so maybe it's been used to crack my host?

I usually configure them as Update Resource, so some of them are
security updates. Or are they?...

The one currently in question:

http://www.eslrahc.com/9.2/

Thanks,

Amichai Rotman

Short text-only e-mails: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UIN#: 6401746
Registered Linux User#: 201192