Oded Arbel wrote:

I solved the sound card busy problem on Windows (I have not tried it
on Linux, but it should work) by having 2 sound cards. One is the cheap
sound card on my motherboard (used for Echolink, a ham radio VoIP program)
and the other is a super duper 4 channel sound card (TerraTech) used
for listening to music, watching DVD's, etc.

I know linux will support 2 sound cards, does VMware allow you to select
which one you use?

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson [EMAIL PROTECTED]