On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 07:00:53PM +0300, Jonathan Ben Avraham wrote:
> Hi Linux-il members,
> When you access http://www.pmo.gov.il using Mozilla, you get a download of
> a file, o31o1k6g.bin, but no html page. the file o31o1k6g.bin is in fact
> HTML. What's going on?

The server says 'Content-Type: application/octet-stream'. Why it does
that is beyond me - it identifies as an 'Microsoft-IIS/5.0', which I
never configured, but I guess it's a configuration problem. I verified
that it says the same to IE, so it's not a mozilla-specific thing - but
IE probably guesses the Content-Type by other means. Whether the right
thing is to make mozilla do the same or ask the webmaster to fix this
is an open question, already debated to death here.
--
Didi