I fixed the problem (finally).
First of all i switch to Xorg....
Afther that i added this sections:

      BoardName "Radeon VE/7000 QY"
      BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
      Option "AGPFastWrite" "yes" #requires dri modules
      Option "NoAccel" "Off"
      Option "EnablePageFlip" "On" #may not work...
      Option "ForcePCIMode" "On" #may be needed to remove

It seems that without "AGPFastWrite" enables and without disabling "NoAccel" the dri will not be execute and the loading of the module will be freed.
The "EnablePageFlip" will work on some systems (linux included, but i don't know what kernels...)
And "ForcePCIMode" also have the same problems...

It seems that the radem module of the kernel in 2.6 have many features that are disabled by default, while in 2.4 most of them where enabled by default.

Anyway thank you for your help

Ido Kanner

-------
Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.
-- La Rouchefoucauld

Weinstein, Alon wrote:

Are you using stock XF 4.3? If yes -- it has very poor Radeon 7000 support. I've had numerous problems with a Radeon VE 7000-based card. The advice given to me at the time was to use Xfree from CVS. Right now XF 4.4 is an option, but a problematic one since it is boycotted by many distros. Try using x.org's X server, which is, as I understand, a fork of Xfreee right before the license change and as such would contain most of the fixes and enhancments put into XF 4.4