Hi,

A while back, I submitted a request for a Linux version of Skype. Here's the
answer I got today. Notice that you can click on a link to add support for
this request, although I have no idea if this will speed up the process. FYI

Thank you for requesting:

Skype for Linux

Here is the most recent response to this request:

Because of your requests through Public Mind, Skype has decided to
develop a Linux version.  It is almost finished and should go into
testing in the next few weeks.  I will advise when it is done and can be
downloaded.  Thanks for your patience.

  _____

Your friends can join this request group by visiting:
http://www.publicmind.com/enduser/show_response.jsp?rfmid=11196
<http://www.publicmind.com/enduser/show_response.jsp?rfmid=11196&node=60
3&eu=solomon%40boi.gov.il&pu=57274374AC05CC6A>
&node=603&eu=solomon%40boi.gov.il&pu=57274374AC05CC6A

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://come.to/shlomo.solomon