Quoting Shoshannah Forbes, from the post of Sat, 12 Jun:
> I am happy to announce that my book about OOo writer has just been
> published:
> http://tinyurl.com/2y4b9
>
> It is meant for beginners, and is about the Windows version, but it
> obviously works with the Linux version as well.

Mazal Tov! where is the GFDL source on CVS stored? :-))

> And before you complain- yes, I know you need IE in order to buy online
> from the publisher. Yet another battle that I lost :-(

even better, I never got to the catalog page since I block hod-ami's
cookies... lamerz :)

good luck on the book, I hope it gets purchased by the box-load once the
migration in the MOF goes into high gear :-)

--
Pushing the tempo
Ira Abramov